Assured proper reporting
Proper reporting of our work activities to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection is essential to ensure closure on your tank and the remediation of contaminated soils.
It is critical that all reports required by the NJDEP are comprehensive and provide detailed back-up documentation in order to expedite the NJDEP review process. Steve Rich Environmental Contractors prepare these comprehensive NJDEP reports.
These reports consist of:
- PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT: Report prepared in accordance with the Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, N.J.A.C. 7:26E. This report contains an assessment of information about a site and its surrounding area as a means towards obtaining a No Further Action approval from the NJDEP.
- REMEDIAL INVESTIGATION: Report details the results of the remedial investigation and any previous investigations completed of the contaminated areas of the subject site.
- REMEDIAL ACTION WORKPLAN: Report detailing the scope of work recommended to remediate environmental concerns of a subject site. Included in the plan are details on pre-remediation site survey, soil removal activities, remedial action support surveys, final status soil sampling, and soil backfill of the remediation area.
- REMEDIAL ACTION REPORT: Report details the scope of remedial work performed to adhere to the Technical Requirements for Site Remediation, N.J.A.C. 7:26E in order to obtain a No Further Action determination from the NJDEP.
- We also complete Phase I & II Site Investigations and provide a comprehensive report for each investigation.