View Passaic County Oil Tank Removal Jobs in a larger map
Call today for a free on-site evaluation.
Have you lived in your Passaic County home for more than thirty years and have never had your Clifton oil tank replaced? Might you even have an UST (underground storage tank) you have never even seen since you moved in in the early 70s? Tanks built over 33 years or more are constructed of bare steel fabrication and as such can corrode over the decades leading to a greater possibility of spills and leaks. Chemicals from these leaks or spills can cause soil, air and groundwater pollution.
You might just be sitting on a ‘time bomb’ under your property in Passaic County.
Tank removal on Passaic County properties, clean-up (soil remediation) and abandonment is a costly and time consuming project… if not executed by an expert team. Maybe the time has come sell or buy your house in Paterson or West Milford and tank removal is a time-pressure issue.
Let Steve Rich Environmental defuse your worry.
With a record of work that spans decades of service in the many towns and cities of Passaic County, Steve Rich Environmental is the only company to call for removal, soil remediation or abandonment. Whether you live in Passaic or Wayne or any points near, Steve Rich Environmental will make sure the job, whatever it might entail, is done professionally and in a time-saving manner.
Steve Rich Environmental also enjoys a long standing relationship with insurance companies and the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJEP). Having closed-out thousands of spills and received No Further Action letter (NFA) from the NJDEP, Steve Rich Environmental has seen many of its customers receive millions of dollars from grant funds — we have never been denied grant approval and our staff is ready to make sure that all applications and claims go through with smooth sailing.
Our services for Passaic County oil tank removal/remediation or abandonment include:
- Locating and testing of a UST and its system.
- Locating and testing of an above ground tank and its system.
- Strategizing a plan of action-schedule for removal, remediation or abandonment.
- Excavation and removal of the tank and its systems.
- Abandonment or remediation.
- Installing tanks and systems.
Our further services include:
- Completing and submitting necessary permit applications to local Passaic County agencies.
- Sampling soil and groundwater for contaminants.
- Providing detailed tank ‘closure’ documentation for a N.J. oil tank job in keeping with NJDEP guidelines.
- Helping homeowners facilitate expert grants and loans.
- Aiding real estate brokers with expert assessments of oil tank issues between buyer and seller.
Contact Steve Rich Environmental today to find out more about Passaic County New Jersey oil tank removal and Passaic County New Jersey soil remediation for your home in Wayne, Passaic, Clifton and all other properties in Passaic County.